Amazing Social Media Tools For Publishing at the Perfect Time
Top Social Media Tools
Social media tools, It has become a habit and a day to day activity to update everything on various social media websites. Choices can be different but the motive behind is same. People are fond of sharing photos, status or their locations with their friends and family. Another side of this is using the same platform for your business development which is called social media marketing.
Some people find it easy to manage social media but some find it harder and quite time-consuming. In order to manage social networks easily and without consuming much time there are various tools which may help you for the same. Checkout the best Social Media Tools publish at right time:
• It supports various social media websites like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and WordPress.
• A number of scheduled posts are possible by uploading a CSV file using this tool. As discussed above, it supports various social media websites which include WordPress and YouTube also.
• Using this tool it is possible to schedule posts on Android and iOS as well. A single panel of social media marketing can be done. Once posts are uploaded, it is simpler to view them in the dashboard provided by the tool. It also supports analytical features like another tool to summarize and understand the performance.
• It costs USD19 to 499 for the premium plan and free of cost for the limited plan as per choice.
2. Slack Social
• This social media tool supports various social media websites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Blogger, and Facebook.
• The tool has various graphical and analytical features which help you to understand the actual performance of your campaign. You can also check various email reports delivered by the app which help you to understand the performance and status of the profile in different accounts. It also shows the present time status of your post which makes it easy for you to manage various social media accounts in very lesser clicks and in a shorter period of time.
• With the help of this tool, sharing the content on social media has become a very easy task. It is simpler and more efficient to manage different social media accounts by using this tool in just a single click, which makes it more perfect and useful.
• Basic functionalities are for free of cost, and for paid features, it costs USD7 to 14.
• Different social media websites such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are supported by the tool.• Various types of scheduled posts such as links, images, and texts are supported by the tool. It automatically sets the schedule for different posts which makes it more effective and efficient. The tool helps in getting your posts shared at the accurate time so that you can easily reach to the more number of audiences in a lesser amount of time.
• A performance check is possible for the shared posts and it also helps you to get the perfect content for the post which can help you to maximize your performance.
• For premium features, the too costs USD10 to 99, and it is free of cost for the basic functionalities.
4. Zoho Social
• This tool supports Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
• One can easily manage multiple posts and schedule different posts automatically by using a publishing calendar. So, this tool is one of the most powerful and useful Social Media Tools for social media marketing. This tool lets you publish a number of posts to the different social media websites at the same time.
• For scheduling posts, this tool uses an added feature called SmartQ feature which perfectly publishes your posts when a bigger amount of audiences are going to view it. The tool helps in developing different strategies for your business by sharing its different insights and analytics.
• The monthly price of the tool varies from USD10 to 50, and it is free of cost for the basic functions.
• It supports different social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+.
• It has the main feature that it helps you to manage your posts in a very short time with the help of drag and drop calendar. Also, In order to broadcast the most evergreen content to the audiences to make them more engaged, it has the facility to automatically recycle the content which attracts the audiences every time it is published.
• It helps in making newer audiences and engrossing already existing audiences with the most liked content
• The monthly price is USD 19.99 to 79. 99.
• Different social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook are supported by the tool.
• It allows you to automatically post photos and videos. Also, it is possible to organize and preview with the help of a calendar view. The tool allows you to upload more amounts of media files at the same time from Dropbox, Computer, and Google Drive.
• Later has a feature which is called as Drag and drop preview which can be used for desktop and mobile platforms to preview the post before scheduling.
• Searching and reposting are also possible to analyze the follower, also by using its mobile application.
• For normal account holders, it is free of cost, and for the monthly premium package, it costs USD9 to 49.
• The tool supports different social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Adding watermark, bulk uploading of posts and automatic posting is possible by using this tool. It allows the user to schedule various posts for multiple social media websites in a lesser amount of time. At a time, one can schedule up to 1k posts using Google docs or excel.
• It costs USD8 to 219 per month.
Apart from these tools, there are other tools such as kuku.io, Sprout social, eclincher which supports various social media websites in order to publish your content for more number of audiences.
Tags : Social Media Tools, Social Media Tool, Amazing Social Media Tools Social Tools, Top Social Media Tools, Best Social Media Tools, Social Media Tool, Top Social Media Tool